3575 Donald St.
Eugene, OR 97405
Monday 8:45 – 10:30 am & 4 – 7 pm
Tuesday 8:45 am – 12:15 pm & 4 – 7 pm
Wednesday 8:45 – 11:45 am & 4:15 – 7 pm
Thursday 8:45 am – 12 pm & 3:45 – 5:30 pm
Friday 8:30 am – 10:30 am & 2:30 – 5:45 pm
Saturday 8:15 am – 12:15 pm
Sunday 9:45 – 11 am
The easiest way to get to Eugene Yoga South from Downtown is via Willamette St (going South). Willamette will turn into Donald at 32nd St. Follow Donald up the hill, look on your left, and turn in on Pearl (between 34th and 36th St) to find the Tamarack Wellness Center.
If you park in the upper lot near the intersection of Pearl and Donald, come through the main doors. Our office will be directly in front of you.
If you park in the lower pool/overflow lot, use the door under the covered walkway that goes into the main/upper building (i.e. not the pool). Follow the hallway upstairs, take a left at the top of the stairs, continue down the hallway, and you will find Eugene Yoga’s office on your left.
Please plan on arriving at least 10 minutes before class begins. Students arriving more than 10 minutes after the start of class may find the class closed to late arrivals.
245 East Broadway
Eugene, OR 97401
Monday -Thursday 8:45 am – 7 pm
Friday 8:45 am – 5:45 pm
Saturday 8:30 am – 12 pm
Sunday 8:45 am – 10:15 am
We are on the corner of E. Broadway and Pearl St, next to the Interstate Bank and across the street from the Eugene Hotel.
We do not have our own parking lot; however, there are many parking options in addition to bike parking.
- We validate for 2 hours at the Overpark (10th & Oak) and Parcade (8th & Willamette) parking garages, which are also free on weekends.
- Metered street parking directly in front of our building (Monday through Saturday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm), $1.20/hr
- Parking is $1/hr at the city lot behind our building (8th & Pearl) and free if you enter after 6 pm or on Sundays.
- Two-hour free on-street parking between 7th to 11th Ave from Lincoln St to Willamette St (Monday through Saturday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm).
- After 5 pm and on Sunday, you can park in the bank parking lot adjacent to our building.