A message from our new owner:
Greetings Eugene Yoga Community,
Change can bring up a lot of feelings, often bittersweet. To Valerie, especially, and everyone one of you who makes Eugene Yoga what it is, thank you for this opportunity and for being yourselves.
Over the next few months, I plan to attend many classes and look forward to getting to know you! Please introduce yourselves and share your thoughts, feelings and ideas freely. As an old, new teacher at Eugene Yoga, I look forward to getting to know you on the mat, as well.
I want to take a moment to acknowledge some of the qualities that I think make Eugene Yoga incredibly unique.
- a group of highly trained and caring teachers representing a diversity of lineages and styles
- a vibrant community of yoga and mind/body practitioners of all ages and abilities
- a growing legacy of long-term teachers and students, some going back to before Eugene Yoga was Eugene Yoga (1998!)
- committed to meeting students where they are, even online
- rated the “Best Yoga Studio” in Eugene for the past 5 years
These are just some of the strengths of Eugene Yoga, which I believe will allow our community to continue to grow and thrive well into the future.
May this new chapter bring growth, connection and continued support through the blessings and offerings of our personal and shared practices.
With gratitude for the gift of community,