Have you heard?
Eugene Yoga has a new studio downtown at 5th St. and Pearl
199 E. 5th Ave, Eugene, OR 97401
(we’re right across from the David Minor Theatre, upstairs in the Station Square building)
Join us in the Southwind studio in South Eugene, or in the Sunset studio downtown!
Welcome to Eugene Yoga
Welcome! Eugene Yoga is dedicated to sharing embodied practices of breath awareness and functional movement accompanied by moments of stillness. Throughout the pandemic, we have practiced together virtually, with in-studio classes when circumstances have allowed. We’re happy to be back to full-capacity in-person classes since the state-wide lifting of Covid-19 restrictions. Many classes are still offered virtually and links to recordings are sent to everyone registered. If you need assistance registering for classes, we’re happy to support you by email or phone.
Please join us as we move forward in remembering our humanity as members of a global community with common interests in well-being, peace and loving kindness.
In-Person Yoga Classes
We have in-person yoga classes! Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted state-wide. We are no longer required to enforce safety measures including masks indoors, limited class capacity, or proof of vaccination status. We do have some students who would prefer to self-select out of a class if the population is of mixed vaccination status. We appreciate your help in giving those individuals the opportunity to keep themselves & those vulnerable within their social & professional sphere safe by sharing your vaccination status if you are willing.
- Register in advance with either the Downtown Schedule or South Schedule under the “Classes” tab at the top of this page. Although we’re back to maximum capacity in our studios, we appreciate if and when you’re able to pre-register.
- Stay home if you have any symptoms of illness or have come in contact with someone who is not well or is in quarantine
Virtual Yoga Classes
For our practitioners who wish to practice yoga at home, we will continue to live-stream and record many of our classes via zoom. Here’s how you can participate.
- Register in advance with the Virtual Schedule under the “Classes” tab at the top of this page
- Download Zoom on your device
- Check which Zoom corresponds to the class you’ve signed-up for
- Click either South Zoom or Downtown Zoom at the top of our website or bookmark the links
- Use passcode EY97405